Routine oral exams are critical in maintaining healthy teeth, gums and a great smile.
They can also save you money by helping to avoid larger, more expensive treatment in the future. Dr. Racean recommends a minimum of two complete checkups every year. We want to help you identify any problems as soon as possible so that we can minimize the amount of dental work you’ll need in a given year.
- Dr. Racean will identify and evaluate any conditions that may adversely effect your oral health.
- Conduct an oral cancer screening that includes your jaw, lips, throat, tongue and gums.
- Gingivitis and gum disease detection including any early detection of periodontal disease.
- Evaluating the current condition of your tooth enamel.
- Evaluating your dental restoration work including any fillings, crowns, veneers, and confirm their condition.
Schedule your appointment today: